4/24/10

Bridal.

Alright. I suppose I'm different from most girls in the regard that I do not obsess over weddings. Or fantasize about them really. I want a super teeny tiny one, and I want it outside, but that's about as much as I've thought about. Anyways.. I've been lurking some bridal sites that I've stumbled across lately and have decided that I really want a simple dress. I know it isn't the norm but I really just want a no-fuss beautiful loose-fitting dress. Not floor length. Like diz oneee ^^^ designed by Samuelle. If you asked my mom about this, she would say she's seen it coming. I bawled my eyes out around first communion time when I had to wear a frilly fussy white dress and veil.. gag. hahaha alright where there's my random post for the day. Anyone else like simple dresses? Or do you want a princess dress?

4 comments:

  1. i love this! don't even get me started on weddings... hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i think we should have a day where we just go buy a bunch of wedding magazines and hang out looking at them and watching chick flicks/romance movies. i think that would be awesomeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a simple, outdoor wedding too!
    and definitely NOT a princess dress.
    molly, you always come up with the best activities :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this summer is destined for greatness :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...