1/7/10

I've Been Brainstorming..

...about ideas on what to name my future kitten. How lame is that!? Not lame at all. I cannot wait to own a kitten :) Here's what I have so far:

Olivander
Rupert
Crumpet
Mousse
Pickles
Toulouse (two-lose) -This and the next from Aristocats :)
Berlioz
Napoleon

I shall have a proper kitty. Who enjoys drinking his/her milk from a saucer and reading classics by firelight on my lap. Of course, he/she will also partake in some halarious play time. NO I will not be a crazy cat lady. I shall have one cat. Not 38. And live in a small trailer.

3 comments:

  1. i like berlioz. that movie was awesome. and your cat will be as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thank you! perhaps i will just have to get two. one rupert (orange of course. like rupert grint :] ) and berlioz can be black like lindsey. hahaha jkizzle. it will be gray with white little feet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...