1/19/11

A Few More Europe Photos








I miss it more and more every time I look at these photos. Thank goodness I took nearly two thousand so I have plenty to keep myself busy with.. haha In all honesty I must admit that I have yet to visit somewhere in America as beautiful as anywhere I went in Europe. But I haven't really gone anywhere in America. So I suppose that's the next step!

Also I had a dream last night that I went on another one of these trips with Saint Francis however we were going to California and Canada instead of Europe and I was actually super excited because it was purely a hiking trip. I wish this was coming true..... so much.
Now I'm really in the mood to get lost for hours on some great trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...