11/19/09

While We're Still On the Topic of People That I Love..

Let's talk about Sufjan Stevens. Probably one of the more well known musicians that I adore. His album Illinois is excellent, as well as Michigan. He also had a few songs on the Dark Was the Night compilation album that benefitted the Red Hot Organization (which raises funds and awareness of HIV and AIDs). Most of his music is pretty mellow, but seeing as I love him, it is also a little different so keep an open mind at times. But the song "Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois" is one of the most beautiful songs that I have heard. So give him a listen! And sorry, he doesn't really have a website, so if you need some music and can't find him on your own holla at meh and I'll hook you up with a CD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...