12/10/09

Oh Jeepers.

Not off to such a hot start today. My car doors decided not to open. When I finally got them open, they decided not to close. Guess who was almost late to their math final. Thank you, temperamental car. Not to mention I left my calculator and math notes in my frozen trunk, which probably would not have budged for the Hulk. After struggling through this comprehensive final, most of which I have never been able to comprehend, I fell on a patch of ice on the steps outside. Ouch. By the way, mother nature, wind chills of 2-12 below zero, ARE TOO FLIPPING COLD. We don't live in the Arctic. Let's try low of 30 and keep it there for the duration of winter. Can't wait to go take my iCON final and get a hand cramp. Then spend the rest of this glorious day at Burger King (hell).
Whoop. On a good note, today is my last day before christmas break! 4 weeks of awesome. Besides work.
Sorry for the lame pictures. I went for the dramatic effect today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...