2/8/10

Really Quickly..

I just have to let out some of my pet-peeves. Some days it just drives me nuts! Please don't be offended if you do any of these things, I probably love you, I just have to vent a little bit.

1. Repeating things. Repetition. Saying the same thing to me over and over. I can hear you, and I understand you, and I will remember. If I don't understand, I will ask you a question, so please note that I am a competent human being who pays attention when you speak. Repetition. And redundancy. Don't tell me something then explain the exact same thing two seconds later in different words. I GOT IT. Please.

2. Talking in a baby voice to me. I don't mind talking in weird voices sometimes or accents, because I do it too. But talking like a baby is for babies and dogs. Leave it at that, please. If I have to stomach much more of it in my daily life I just may explode.

3. Being way to close to me. Honestly, respect my space. Don't grab and squeeze me when you know I'm irritated just because it makes you laugh. It hurts and makes me pissed at you. If I look kind of growly, you may not want to assault me and shake the crap out of me. Or punch me in the arm super hard. Or try to tickle me. HANDS OFF. I have a bubble you know.

4. Not texting me back. Now understandable if you don't have your phone or you're busy or something, but if you have been consistently texting me relitavely promptly then all of a sudden all communication ceases and I have no explanation and you ignore me for three days, it makes me depressed and confused. I would much rather have you tell me that you're done talking and you'll text me when you're ready.

5. Last one for the day, insincerity. Being fake. There is nothing I hate more than to tell a story or have a conversation with a person and think that they were genuinely interested then later find out they told someone what a complete babbling bore I am. Be honest with me. I've been told that I'm harder to deal with because of my honesty, and I'm not rude like you may think, but if you ask me if your pants make your butt look big, and they do, I may suggest another pant. I would want you to do the same for me. Stop being fake to me and be a real human. I don't want to live with stepford robots.

Alright, time to put bitter Molly back in the closet. But forrealzies, please avoid doing these things around me and let me know ways that I can improve for you dearies :) Sorry this was soo long!

2 comments:

  1. haha!
    I'm scared.
    "stepford robots" that was a good one.
    I think you're finding some inspiration in lindsey's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i must be. i'm going to try not to do any more of these. i was just so aggravated today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...