2/21/10

Road Trip to NYC

As many of you know, and many of you don't... this was the weekend of the Ultimate Road Trip IV for St. Francis :) It's a trip where a city is chosen out of a hat when we're on the bus, and we go there! (Hate to ruin the secret, but obviously they chose it a few days in advance to properly be able to plan out the trip). Anywho, the city chosen this year was NEW YORK CITY! So Friday night we drove up, spent Saturday there, and drove back Saturday night. New York is amazing. There were so many people and buildings and lights and noises I could barely take it all in! I wish we had been able to stay longer because there was more I wanted to do.. but I had a blast nevertheless! I almost got mugged in Chinatown, I ate authentic Italian pizza in Little Italy, I saw Ground Zero, I took a stroll through Central Park, I wandered Times Square, I window shopped on 5th Avenue, I rode the subway many a time, watched people ice skate in Rockefeller Plaza.. the list goes on! Long story short, great day. :)

3 comments:

  1. it looks like you had a lot of fun! i'm so glad you got the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm punching the wall out of jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was the most amazing thing of my life :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...