12/25/10

My Studio :)

I felt like snapping a few photos to show ya'll a peek at my studio in case you were curious :)
 I don't believe I could survive without my micron pens.
I honestly carry at least one with me everywhere I go.
(except maybe when I go to the gym?)
 Wood samples. I love them.
I like to paint on smaller, sturdier canvases
so these little guys are the perfect thing. I have them
lying around everywhere in my studio.
 Here's a few random paintings I've done.
I'm not sure what to do with them.. I may even
paint over them eventually?

 I keep my whale/sea creature paintings together on
a music stand. 

 Paint. Everywhere.
So I never said my studio wasn't messy.. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed looking at these photos, the colour, the composition and the texture- all stunning! It'salso lovely to have a glimpse into somebody elses studio...
    Kindest regards
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...