12/14/10

New Hur Cut.

I felt like I needed a substantial change in my life. And I began it with a hair cut. From today on, I am going to live my life in a different way. I am going to break my sugar addiction and take care of my  body. I am going to spend much less time on my computer, and much more time doing the art that I love. I am going to appreciate the fantastic family that I've been blessed with, with all of my being. I am going to forget and let go of the hurt from the fair weather friends from my past and turn all of that negative energy into positive and use it to support my tried and true friends. I am going to take chances. I am going to do other things that I cannot think of at this very moment. But oh, they are happenin'. You betta' believe it.

{Oh, and happy 21st birthday to my bff Ally :) check out her blog!}

2 comments:

  1. 1. jealous of your hair 2. jealous you're knocking your sugar addiction 3. boo fair weather friends and yay bff's 4. glad we finally got to hang tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you ally. i'm glad we got to hang out too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...