6/12/10

Current Music Loves :)

So like many people probably, I go through many music phases. I just figured I'd share who I am currently in love with :)
1. Norah Jones. Norah Jones Norah Jones Norah Jones. Every word that comes out of her mouth is a gift to mankind. I love you, Norah. All of her albums rule, but I'm mega into her most recent :)
2. Bon Iver. I've loved Bon Iver ever since dear Jacob Klopfenstein burnt me a CD full of the most amazing stuff I've ever listened to. Very chill and mellow, and amazing.
3. Moby. A little random, but worth it. Give him a listen.
4. Freelance Whales. Holy moley, do I love them. They remind me a little of Sufjan Stevens if that means anything to you. Especially their song Broken Horse (which is absolutely amazing btw). LISTEN TO THEM. NOW. YOUTUBE.
5. Speaking of YouTube, I don't usually get into people that start their fame on the internetz, but Julia Nunes is AWESOME so YouTube her. She is also available on iTunes or you can google her and get her website. Listen to Maybe I Will and I Think You Know.
6. Iron and Wine. Incredible. Listen listen listen listen listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...