6/30/10

Thus The Blogging Rampage Ensues..

You know I can't resist making a blog without more adorable teenie plant pictures. I WANT THESE. Just saying. Future presents for me should be tiny plants in tiny pots. PLZ :)
I love this soooooooooo muuuuuuch. I would go to work on my veggies if these were my tools. My dear friend Ally Nitza and I are constantly crafting together and collaborating on projects using buttons and I think these adorable button rings would be something to think about trying :)
How freaking cute are these pies. I mean honestly. I love finding random butt pictures of myself and friends randomly lying around facebook... I'm the one on the right btw. No worries my hands are far away from me bum.
(most pics from daintysquid again. shocker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...