6/30/10

Future House..

So I'm not sure why but I really want to get a bunch of baby cacti.. like REALLY REALLY BADLY. Is that weird? I mean I'm pretty accident prone but I think they're just plain adorable.
Bathtub couches... I mean how freaking cool are these.
I. WANT. THIS. ROOM. Seriously guys, as of late I am absolutely obsessed with plants. I bought my first ever plant (my dear Begonia, Veronica is her name because that's what it said on the plant tag and I figured it would be appropriate) and I have yet to kill it so I take that as a great sign. I am going to have the most amazing plants in and around my home one day, just you wait world!! In my future home I am going to have the most epic craft room EVER. End of story. (More epic than this one. FYI.)
(btw pics from dainty squid again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...